The Most Power-Efficient Bitcoin Miner in the World, it's the first 16nm miner available for retail use and is twice as efficient as the S7. This is a great new miner and we are excited to be selling it.
1. Hash Rate: 14.0TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1375W + 7% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 7%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Default Frequency: 650M
Power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bitmain recommends the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply for both the S9 and S7 miner. One such PSU cannot power more than one miner.
The Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retail use but, using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S7, it is also the world's most power-efficient miner that is ready to order.