To order this contract or for further information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the full benefits of this excellent Bitcoin Miner, without the problems of hosting your own miners such as noise, space, heat and downtime. You get the advantage of full time technical support, cheaper electricity (our Chinese warehouse gets electricity at nearly half the price of the US and nearly a third of the UK price).
You also avoid the costs of Shipping, Import Duties, VAT and the loss of time as we will usually have your hardware up and running at our mining farm faster than we can even organise shipping.
Our Bitcoin Mining Farms give the perfect operating environment, temperature, humidity and 24-7 maintenance and Security.
This ease of deployment makes things more scalable.
Hash Rate: 1155 GH/s ±5%
Power Consumption: 590 W (at the wall)
Power Efficiency: 0.51 J/GH (at the wall)
Rated Voltage: 12V
Operating Conditions: 0 °C to 35 °C
Certified By: FCC / CE
1. The pricing of miners is set in GBP Great British Pounds. A real time GBP/USD/BTC price will be given when an order is placed.
2. In the event of a CoinDesk / BPI malfunction, BitcoinMinersUK reserves the right to use a different Bitcoin exchange rate.
3. BitcoinMinersUK reserves the right to manually adjust the USD/GBP/BTC rate of exchange if an abnormal fluctuation in the Bitcoin market occours.
4. Once the payment is complete, the order cannot be cancelled.
Mining Hardware Deployment
1. Mining Hardware will be shipped and deployed within 78 hours of complete payment.
2. If for any reason the mining hardware deployment is behing schedule, compenation will be made for loss of time at the rate of GH/s displayed minus the operating costs.
Mining Revenue Distribution
1. All miners on BitcoinMinersUK are pointed to Ant-Pool at the moment by default, however, this will change in the event that the mining pool experiences protracted technical difficulties.
2. In the event of protracted technical difficulties, BitcoinMinersUK reserves the right to move hashing power to another mining pool; we will choose the most appropriate pool.
3. In an event of a mining-pool shift, BitcoinMinersUK will compensate for lost income according to the PPS system.
Electricity and maintenance fees
1. Electricity costs are subtracted every day at the same time as mining payouts. Costs are calculated using the current Bitcoin exchange rate at time of payment. Fees are deducted from the user’s balance.
2. BitcoinMinersUK uses a fixed electricity price and maintenance fee of 0.063 GBP per kWh.
3. Costs are calculated as follows: kWh per GH/s * 24 (hours) * 0.063 GBP.
4. In very rare cases BitcoinMinersUK reserves the right to make modifications to electricity / maintenance costs based on operational overheads. BitcoinMinersUK will ceclare any chang to these fees at least 7 days prior to them taking effect; however, we do not expect changes to electricity to happen for a long time. The energy prices in China are very, very stable.
1. We guarantee a 99.9% uptime, anything outside this BitcoinMinersUK will compensate for lost revenues.
Redemption of Hardware
1. If due to falling Bitcoin exchange rate or increase in mining difficulty, the electricity fee is greater than 90% of mining revenues, mining contracts on BitcoinMinersUK will enter a “pending redemption period”.
2. As we do our best to keep mining contracts profitable, during this period, revenues will be paid out according to the PPS method.
3. If owing to a rising exchange rate, the ratio of electricity fees to PPS payout is lower than 90% for a period of ten continuous days, then mining contracts will revert back to the PPLNS method.
4. During this waiting period, if electricity fees are greater than revenues for a sustained period of ten continuous days, BitcoinMinersUK reserves the right to retire the machines. When machines are retired, a user’s contract will then enter into the “redemption period”.
5. Prior to a machine entering into this redemption period, BitcoinMinersUK will not accept any requests for hardware redemption.
6. During the hardware redemption period, users are given a period of fifteen days during which requests for hardware redemption must be made.
7. Users may not exchange GH/s of one type of miner for hardware redemption of another kind of miner.
8. Users residing in China will be required to pay a handling fee and the cost of domestic shipping. Users residing outside of China will be required to pay a handling fee, the cost of domestic shipping to a port, and the international shipping fee.
9. Handling fees are set at 50 GBP, and domestic Chinese shipping (including to the export) and international shipping fees will be no lower than 50 GBP per machine.
1. BitcoinMinersUK cloud hashing contracts are terminated upon miner redemption or after the redemption period ends, whichever comes first. BitcoinMinersUK does not accept responsibility for hardware warranties, hardware support, shipping risks, etc.
2. Because redeemed hardware is, by nature, secondhand, BitcoinMinersUK cannot guarantee the quality or remaining life of a machine. Older units may not hash as efficiently as they once did. BitcoinMinersUK cannot guarantee that every redeemed machine will operate as though it were new.
3. If mining farms may no longer continue operating due to change in legal status, war, earthquake, fire, electricity failure, or other acts of God, BitcoinMinersUK does not assume responsibility for compensation.