New Price Only £699.99 GBP!!
Bitmains latest machine, the Antminer S7 features a small form factor, like the previous Antminer S5, while utilizing the denser board arrangement of the more recent S5+.
This is the first Bitmain product to use the latest BM1385 chip, which is more than twice as energy efficient as the BM1384, but is also the efficient ASIC chip available on the market today.
The S7 has a denser configuration than previous Bitcoin mining machines, using 162 chips in the same space in which the S5 used only 60 in; the S7 uses just 1,210 watts of electricity to deliver a whopping 4.86 Tera-hashes ( or 4860 Ghs ) per second of mining power.
1. Hash Rate: 4.86 TH/s
2. Power Consumption: 1210 W
3. Power Efficiency: 0.25 J/GH
4. Rated Voltage: 12.0V+5%, should not be less than 12.0V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 162 x BM1385
6. Dimensions: 301mm(L)*123mm(W)*155mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2 x 12038 fan
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Connection: Ethernet
1. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to provide an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bitmain recommends the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply for use with the S7. One power supply support one S7.
This machine is not only our most efficient ever, using less than half the energy per Giga-Hash of the S5, but it is also our most powerful miner to enter mass production; the S5+ had a higher hash-rate but was sold on a limited basi). At 0.25 joules per Gigahas, this is the most efficient piece of Bitcoin Mining Hardware available.